On Facebook (@queenslandadvocacy)
On Twitter (@qldadvocacy)
Do you have feedback for QAI about our services?
Help us to improve the way we provide assistance by completing our client feedback survey online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5D2MJX.
Alternatively, you can print out the a copy of the survey here and send to our postal address.
This survey is confidential and your name is not required.
You can contact the director by phone on (07) 3844 4200 or in writing addressed to:
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated
Level 2, South Central,
43 Peel Street,
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
You can make an independent complaint to the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service.
- QAI Newsletter – August 2020 September 10, 2020
- QAI Newsletter – July 2020 September 10, 2020
- QAI Newsletter – June 2020 September 10, 2020
- Webinar – NDIS Possibilities – SIL & Core Supports Discussion September 8, 2020
- A Guide to the Human Rights Act 2019 (Qld) July 30, 2020
- No events
QAI’s mission is to promote, protect and defend, through advocacy, the fundamental needs and rights and lives of the most vulnerable people with disability in Queensland.