On Facebook (@queenslandadvocacy)
On Twitter (@qldadvocacy)
Do you have feedback for QAI about our services?
Help us to improve the way we provide assistance by completing our client feedback survey online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5D2MJX.
Alternatively, you can print out the a copy of the survey here and send to our postal address.
This survey is confidential and your name is not required.
You can contact the director by phone on (07) 3844 4200 or in writing addressed to:
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated
Level 2, South Central,
43 Peel Street,
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
You can make an independent complaint to the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service.
- UN Side Event 2020 December 2, 2020
- 2015 Summary of Submission – Senate Committee Inquiry – Violence, Abuse, Neglect PWD November 26, 2020
- Senate Community Affairs References Committee Inquiry – Violence, Abuse, Neglect against People with Disability in Institutional and Residential Settings November 26, 2020
- New Factsheet: Guardianship Law Reforms 2020 November 26, 2020
- National Disability Strategy – QAI Submission to DSS November 2, 2020
- No events
QAI’s mission is to promote, protect and defend, through advocacy, the fundamental needs and rights and lives of the most vulnerable people with disability in Queensland.