On Facebook (@queenslandadvocacy)
On Twitter (@qldadvocacy)
Do you have feedback for QAI about our services?
Help us to improve the way we provide assistance by completing our client feedback survey online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5D2MJX.
Alternatively, you can print out the a copy of the survey here and send to our postal address.
This survey is confidential and your name is not required.
You can contact the director by phone on (07) 3844 4200 or in writing addressed to:
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated
Level 2, South Central,
43 Peel Street,
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
You can make an independent complaint to the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service.
- Inquiry into Centrelink’s Compliance Program Submission 17/10/2019
- QAI is Hiring! Senior Lawyer Wanted 15/10/2019
- Absent without permission 03/10/2019
- Tips for self advocacy at the Mental Health Review Tribunal 03/10/2019
- Volunteering with QAI on hold 03/10/2019
- No events
QAI’s mission is to promote, protect and defend, through advocacy, the fundamental needs and rights and lives of the most vulnerable people with disability in Queensland.