On Facebook (@queenslandadvocacy)
On Twitter (@qldadvocacy)
Do you have feedback for QAI about our services?
Help us to improve the way we provide assistance by completing our client feedback survey online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5D2MJX.
Alternatively, you can print out the a copy of the survey here and send to our postal address.
This survey is confidential and your name is not required.
You can contact the director by phone on (07) 3844 4200 or in writing addressed to:
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated
Level 2, South Central,
43 Peel Street,
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
You can make an independent complaint to the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service.
- Disability Royal Commission – QAI Submission on Inclusive Education of Students with Disability November 15, 2019
- On Remembrance Day, remember students with disability November 11, 2019
- Disability Royal Commission and Education FAQs November 7, 2019
- Media Release – The right to inclusive education must not be contested by the Disability Royal Commission at the first hearing commencing in Townsville today November 4, 2019
- Every Australian Counts taking all feedback to the NDIS review! October 31, 2019
- No events
QAI’s mission is to promote, protect and defend, through advocacy, the fundamental needs and rights and lives of the most vulnerable people with disability in Queensland.