On Facebook (@queenslandadvocacy)
On Twitter (@qldadvocacy)
Do you have feedback for QAI about our services?
Help us to improve the way we provide assistance by completing our client feedback survey online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5D2MJX.
Alternatively, you can print out the a copy of the survey here and send to our postal address.
This survey is confidential and your name is not required.
You can contact the director by phone on (07) 3844 4200 or in writing addressed to:
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated
Level 2, South Central,
43 Peel Street,
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
You can make an independent complaint to the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service.
- QAI Concerned for People with Disability in Congregate Care Amid COVID-19 Pandemic March 26, 2020
- QAI Commits to Continuing Advocacy Services Throughout COVID-19 Pandemic March 25, 2020
- Changes to QAI’s Service Delivery due to COVID-19 March 17, 2020
- Emma Phillips Gave a Presentation on the Human Rights Act Qld and Disability March 3, 2020
- NDIS decision delays have deadly consequences, says QAI March 2, 2020
- No events
QAI’s mission is to promote, protect and defend, through advocacy, the fundamental needs and rights and lives of the most vulnerable people with disability in Queensland.