Inquiry in to the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission – QAI Submission
QAI made an extensive submission to the Joint Standing Committee on the National Disability Insurance Scheme regarding the new Inquiry into the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission at the end of July 2020.
QAI made 12 key recommendations which you can read in full with the rest of the submission here.
List of attachments we submitted:
Cover letter we sent with the submission
2. QAI submission “Reshaping the Disability Services Act (Qld 2016)– worker screening 2018“
3. QAI Submission “Disability Services and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2019 (Qld)“
4. Submission to Department of Social Services “NDIS Thin Markets Project 2019“
5. Submission to Joint Standing Committee “National Disability Insurance Scheme Workforce Inquiry”
6. Submission to Qld Health, Communities, Disability Services and Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Committee “Disability Services and Other Legislation (Worker Screening) Amendment Bill 2020 (Qld)“
7. QAI Submission to the Disability Royal Commission “Emergency Planning and Response 2020“